I've switched gears as far as art projects are concerned, and this current one's going to take a while to develop, so you might not hear from me for a while beyond responding to comments. I hope to have something good for you all in due time.
Here are my general rules for the work found in my gallery:
:thumb124549126: I only post my work on deviantART.
If you find my work on any other site, and its URL does not link back to deviantART in some way, you have encountered a thief. (Exceptions are found in the next paragraph.) Contact me should you run across a case like this. I take art theft very seriously, and I will always defend my right to post in a secure, art community environment.
- The staff members of The Sonic Stadium www.sonicstadium.org/
and The Sonic Zone thesoniczone.net/
can/have presented my work.
- The correct use of my work would involve the posting of the deviation's URL code, the one that looks somewhat like this: ...fc06.deviantart.net/.... and perhaps adding img tags around it in order to make it appear as an image. Uploading the piece to an image hosting site like ImageShack or Photobucket is considered theft.
- There are also certain requests that I consider free for the requester to use.
Members of YouTube in particular - I am getting sick and tired of filing copyright reports. You do not have permission to use my work, and you are infringing on my rights by putting my work into your montages. I will defend these rights, as you will quickly find out if I catch you using my work. I also don't want to read a single excuse to the effect of "but I gave you credit so it's okay." Copyrights do not work that way, as you will read below.
Notes from deviantART's about.deviantart.com/policy/co…
* In most cases it does not matter how much of the material you have used. Whether it's a single frame, a few moments of audio, a short clip of video or any other sampling it's still considered to be copyrighted and you still require the owner's permission for use.
* It doesn't matter how you obtained the material, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.
* It doesn't matter whether or not you've credited the proper owner, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.
* It doesn't matter if you are not selling it or making a profit, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.
* It doesn't matter if you can find other people using things without permission, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.
* It doesn't matter if you've edited it a little bit or made a few alterations, if it's recognizable it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.
(n.d.). deviantART: Copyright Policy.
Retrieved August 16, 2010, from deviantART, Inc.: about.deviantart.com/policy/co…
My identity has also been stolen in the past, and my reputation could have been damaged if not for the quick intervention of dA and Newgrounds staff. I only speak through these accounts outside of dA:
Newgrounds - HazzMobi
GameSpot/GameFAQs - Hazard_Porgoyle
Although I attempted to reason with YouTube thieves in the past, I now find it much easier to report the infringing videos to the staff on the spot.
Anyone else claims to be "Hazard-the-Porgoyle of deviantART," they are lying. I will confirm my involvement on other sites if asked.
2. The effort you put into your comments is proportionate to the effort I give when responding to them. "Nice" "Cool" and "Awesome work" comments will not be responded to. Don't dishonor the hours of work I put into my pieces by leaving a meaningless comment. Just save yourself the keystrokes and don't bother if that's your only intention.
3. Request/Trade status
There does not seem to be a particular pattern pertaining to why/when I accept requests/trades, so you can make suggestions, but don't be disappointed if they get denied. My willingness to accept almost boils down to a, "I was already going to do that," or, "Wow, that would be very interesting," feeling.
Real life sister's page:
You may read about the programs and techniques I use here:
And you may compare some of my older versions of pieces against their revisions here: