No one has permission to repost this. Period.
Blue Ridge Zone
Vs. Procurator Shade
As Sonic & Crew near the Nocturnus Clan's makeshift base of Metropolis, their efforts are halted by not only one of the Clan's most powerful soldiers, but by the world shattering secret she has brought from her dimension...
- Plant matter still makes Jonny grumpy.
- So far this holds the record for the most Sonic Characters put into a single boss picture.
- Penny for your thoughts, Sonic & crew?...
Shadow: "Chaos Flaming Foot to the Face!"
Clock-faced, Carrot-fingered Mook: "I know I'm evil, but WHYYYIIEEEE?"
Shade: "Hey, that was my last guy! And he owed me 50 rings!"
Sonic: "Hurry up Shadow, I wanna get my Spin Dash on!"
Amy: "Sonic, if I pass out here, promise me you'll find somewhere nice for me to rest."
Sonic: "You wish. Don't be surprised if you wake up in a ditch."
Rouge: "Must stand still and look pretty until it's my turn..."
- I fused the cutscene and in-game versions of the BG.
- Geez BioWare, would a little consistency kill ya? One type of enemy appears in the cutscene (and this picture), they turn into a different type of enemy for the battle - which they warp away during, and then different guys show up in the following cutscene. Sheeeeeesh.
Concept - Bioware / Sonic Team
Pic - *Hazard-the-Porgoyle