No one has permission to repost this. Period.
Spring Yard Zone
Sonic encounters and conquers the dizzying pinball features that South Island has to offer, and at the end, he finds the persistent Dr. Eggman back with another unpredictable machine. The suspended blocks create the only decent foothold, and the Doctor has come prepared with that in mind...
- Another redraw here. You can view the old version at the bottom of my before and after piece here: hazard-the-porgoyle.deviantart…
- Let's see, stuff I got wrong last time that I tried to get right here:
1. Plant matter used to look like a bunch of blurry smudges.
2. Foreground blocks might as well have been upscaled sprites with how lazily I drew them before.
3. I honestly couldn't have been bothered last time to check what the tops of the buildings looked like, so I took my screenshot's top margin at face value and drew the tops devoid of any details. *Headdesk*
4. Last time I drew the far background as sky, but it turns out it's the side of Spring Yard's mountain range. *Headdesk*
Alright, but seriously, it's time I got something genuinely new in this gallery already.
Until then, folks.
Concept - Sonic Team
Piece - *Hazard-the-Porgoyle